September 16, 2019 starts our PTA Reflections contest for the 2019-2020 school year. This year’s theme is “Look Within”.
Our contest will run from Monday, September 16 through Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
Reflections Contest at a Glance
- Students 6th through 8th grade are invited to compete in one or more of the six categories.
- Students may compete in more than one category.
- It is important that each entry be the original work of the student.
- Each submission must have a completed student entry form with a title and artist statement.
- Completed entries are to be turned into the WCMS library (there will be a box labeled (Reflections Entries).
- Forms will be available in the library and the office.
The class with the most entries in each grade will receive a Popsicle party!
Below is the link for the 2019-2020 Reflections Contest Packet.
The packet contains the Required Pre-Filled Entry Form.
*Please note that for entries to qualify they must use the Pre-Filled out form.
Deadline for Reflections Entries is October 22nd, 2019.
For any questions please contact VP Cultural Arts Nancy Griffin.
Calling all WCMS parents
Would you like to be more involved in your child’s school? Join our PTA Board of Managers! There are many different areas of interest and many positions require little to no experience. Come join a great group of men and women who care about the students and teachers at WCMS. Please click on the link to read about all of the leadership opportunities that we have on our PTA Board, fill out the attached form and email to email@example.com.
Interesting in playing Basketball?
Check out the below flyers regarding clinics and tryouts.